Light Bulb PowerPoint Infographics Template with 5 Layers to convert your data visually into an amazing presentation. With fully editable slides, infographics, and diagrams. Light bulb Idea Info graphics is a free agenda and circular presentation template for Microsoft PowerPoint and Google Slides.
It comes with info graphic design for presentations to list down the business options, agenda, objective, summary and many more in your presentation. Text boxes are useful in the presentation to highlight and describe the overall slide. The background of this presentation template is mild green.
Colorful icons and text boxes in the presentation template can be useful which enhances visualization of this presentation template and helps in showcasing information in more impressive and creative manner.
Features of this presentation design idea :
The features of this presentation design idea for PowerPoint and Google Slide are –
- This presentation template has total 1 Slide
- This simple ppt template is flexible, clean, simple, & creative slide
- The Aspect Ratio of the slide is 16:9
- 1 Premade colors, 1 Color Themes included
- Just One Click for change the colors and auto recolored
- Free Fonts and Icons inclusive
- Fully and Easily editable content
- All objects are vector-based
- Icons! easily change size and color
How to Download and Use this Presentation Slide Template?
This presentation slide design is easy to download. You do not require any account creation at wowTemplates to download it. To use this Presentation Template, You will require for Microsoft PowerPoint or Google Slides access.
- Click the download button below
- Extract the zip File in the desired location
- Open the Presentation template file with Microsoft PowerPoint or Google Slides.
You can customize the alignment of the shapes and icons as per your idea for PowerPoint and Google Slide. Also, background of this presentation template is modifiable as per requirement. For more info graphic designs like these – explore other presentation templates for PowerPoint and Google Slides at wowTemplates.