Mind Map infographics is a free editable mind map template for PowerPoint and google slides. This concept map PowerPoint template comes with two slide designs. You can showcase branching of ideas and concepts. This is useful for various purposes in business and consultancy presentations.
What are mind maps ?
A mind map is a diagram used to visually organize information. A mind map is hierarchical and shows relationships among pieces of the whole. (Source : Wikipedia)
By focusing on key ideas written down in your own words and looking for connections between them, you can map knowledge in a way that will help you to better understand and retain information.
About concept map presentation template
The Free Concept Map PowerPoint Template presents mind map diagrams. These are multi-level mind maps that are customizable for a variety of brainstorming presentations. You can share ideas and present a logical connection between ideas.
Another presentation option of free concept map template is to demonstrate cause and effect diagrams to visualize problem analysis clearly.
The free slides of concept map enable users to download mind map diagram design with colorful nodes and branches. It is a creative PowerPoint template containing circular shapes and diverging lines.
The size of the circle PowerPoint shape represents the levels of process breakdown.
Features of this mind map infographics design
- 100% Editable PowerPoint Templates.
- Compatible with all major Microsoft PowerPoint versions, Keynote and Google Slides.
- Modern 16:9 Aspect Ratio.
- Scalable Vectoral PowerPoint Shapes and PowerPoint Icons.
- Instant Access and Download.
- Use of Calibri font and Arial Black font for high quality.
Download and Use mind map infographics presentation template
To download and use this presentation template, follow the steps below :
- Download this presentation template by hitting the “Download” Button in this page.
- Use decompressor software like 7zip nd WinRAR to extract the zipped file of this presentation template.
- To use this presentation, you must have Google Slides access or Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Open the presentation with PowerPoint or Upload it in Google Drive to open with Google Slides.