This simple circular presentation template comes with dark background. There are EIGHT division or periods which can be useful in defining various topics and agenda in the presentation. This is a dark presentation template.
Colorful icons and text boxes in the presentation template can be useful which enhances visualization of this presentation template and helps in showcasing information in more impressive and creative manner.
This Infographic Template is a free circular PowerPoint presentation template for Microsoft PowerPoint and Google Slides. This elegant circular design can be useful in creating customer journey insights, product journey insights, business agenda, circular relation and many more designs.
Features of this Simple Circular presentation design idea
The features of this presentation design idea for PowerPoint and Google Slide are –
- This presentation template has total 1 Slide
- This template comes with simple circular design
- This simple ppt template is flexible, clean, simple, & creative slide
- The Aspect Ratio of the slide is 16:9
- 1 Premade colors, 1 Color Themes included
- Just One Click for change the colors and auto recolored
- Free Fonts and Icons inclusive
- Fully and Easily editable content
- All objects are vector-based
- Icons! easily change size and color
How to Download and Use this Circular Presentation Slide Template ?
This presentation slide design is easy to download. You do not require any account creation at wowTemplates to download it.
To use this Presentation Template, You will require for Microsoft PowerPoint or Google Slides access.
- Click the download button below
- Extract the zip File in the desired location
- Open the Presentation template file with Microsoft PowerPoint or Google Slides.
You can customize the alignment of the shapes and icons as per your idea for PowerPoint and Google Slide. Also, background of this presentation template is modifiable as per requirement.
For more info graphic designs like these – explore other presentation templates for PowerPoint and Google Slides at wowTemplates.