Free Productivity and Status Update PowerPoint Template is a presentation slide design for PowerPoint featuring time management and productivity objects in the scene.
The presentation design can be useful to prepare presentations on productivity topics, time management and tips and hacks to be more productive at work or in the home office. Employees can use this template to prepare weekly status update presentation decks for their reporting manager.
Furthermore, students can also use this template for status update on the given project. The clock is set to 3pm and the scene contains a desk with a notepad and pen.
This presentation template comes with a infographic design of watch and backgrounds matching the color scheme.
Additional Addons for this status update ppt template
This is a basic presentation template with very limited designs and layouts. You can enhance the visualization of your data and report in this presentation using various charts and diagrams.
Also, You can download charts, designs and graphs for your presentation using the links below. We intend to offer free resources, presentation layouts and backgrounds for designers and business managers to quickly draft wonderful and best presentations –
- Agenda and Highlights designs for PowerPoint and Google Slides
- Timeline and Roadmap infographic designs for Presentations
- Circular and Radial designs for creative presentations
- Relationship and comparison designs for wonderful presentations
- Process flow and work flow designs and ideas for presentations
How to download and use status update Infographic Presentation Template ?
To download and use this presentation template, follow the steps below :
- Download this presentation template by hitting the “Download” Button in this page.
- Use decompressor software like 7zip nd WinRAR to extract the zipped file of this presentation template.
- To use this presentation, you must have Google Slides access or Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Open the presentation with PowerPoint or Upload it in Google Drive to open with Google Slides.