The Free Thermometer Slides for PowerPoint show rising and lowering temperatures in mercury thermometers. The sun icon represents rising temperature whereas the snowflake suggests winter or cold weather. These templates also symbolize progress or growth in a business setting.
About Thermometer and Temperature Infographics for PowerPoint and Google Slides
These graphics are ideal for reporting business performance as a part of the KPIs dashboard. The editable template of the thermometer lets users edit temperature charts and customize their readings.
3 steps thermometer PowerPoint slide depicts a change in temperature levels. You can explain the growth in the three-level thermometer diagram template. Take an example of fundraising campaigns. Describe the donation targets using levels and highlight the plans of non-profit organizations when meeting these levels.
The Free Thermometer Slides for PowerPoint present four professional designs of a mercury thermometer. These slides visualize temperature readings in Celsius and Fahrenheit. The rising and lowering temperatures in the thermometers are represented by symbols of hot and cold weather.
You can use the free thermometer templates to describe topics around changing weather. Present extreme weather conditions with the graphic illustration of thermometers for different regions of the world. The templates of mercury thermometers are also useful when describing an internal heating system. You can elaborate on the suitable temperatures for rooms or laboratories using a simple thermometer shape in PowerPoint.
Features of this presentation infographics design
- 100% Editable PowerPoint Templates.
- Compatible with all major Microsoft PowerPoint versions, Keynote and Google Slides.
- Modern 16:9 Aspect Ratio.
- Scalable Vectoral PowerPoint Shapes and PowerPoint Icons.
- Instant Access and Download.
- Use of Calibri font and Arial Black font for high quality.
Download and Use Thermometer infographic chart
To download and use this presentation template, follow the steps below :
- Download this presentation template by hitting the “Download” Button in this page.
- Use decompressor software like 7zip nd WinRAR to extract the zipped file of this presentation template.
- To use this presentation, you must have Google Slides access or Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Open the presentation with PowerPoint or Upload it in Google Drive to open with Google Slides.